Good work, Dems! It only took 3 weeks and the largest transfer of private wealth to government officials in the nation's history for Barack Obama to break at least 7 of his campaign promises.Sweetness and Light explains:
1. Make government open and transparent.
2. Make it "impossible" for Congressmen to slip in pork barrel projects.
3. Meetings where laws are written will be more open to the public. (Even Congressional Republicans shut out.)
4. No more secrecy.
5. Public will have 5 days to look at a bill.
6. You’ll know what’s in it.
7. We will put every pork barrel project online.
What else will be forgotten by Pres. Obama, of all the promises he made during the campaign, and will the press or the sheeple that voted for him give a rip?!
Thank you Gateway Pundint for this.