Monday, November 2, 2009

FORD CROSSES THE FINISH LINE A BILLION $$ AHEAD!

Congratulations to Ford Motors, Inc., posting a Billion profit for the 3rd Qtr.! With cost cutting, wise choices in regards to corporate financing and labor contracts, Ford shows the country and especially the Obama administration what the free market can still do.


Yes they may have, no, they most likely did benefit from the "Cash for Clunkers" program, but they were in the same market as GM and Chrysler. I believe that there is another reason that they had a profitable 3rd Qtr..


Ford, to its credit, stayed away from government bailout money, and I think their vision is the key to customers flowing into their doors. The public knows who took money and who was in bed with the Obama administration. They know it was wrong to do so, that the free market should have let those businesses fail and the assets of those businesses should have been sold off.


Ford created another demand factor for their product, the fact they stood up to the pressures of the economy and the administration and the public responded. I can't tell you how many times I've heard people tell me, "the next time I buy a car, I'm looking at a Ford first". I think this had a major factor in their performance that allowed them to post such great numbers.

Congratulations again Ford, well done!

No comments: