Thursday, November 19, 2009

Answers To Idiots!

This is a collection of replies to some, oh, how should I say this, Dimwits that I saw posting to articles on the web. I was feeling like I needed to do some Fearless Speaking today.


This was in answer to someone asking why the Rasmussen polling is usually lower than others:

"Because Rasmussen uses "likely voters" as opposed to most of the rest that use total random calls like ABCNews/Washington Post. If you're trying to say that Ras. is bias, you can't tell me ABC and CNN are not.

Likely voters are ones that pay attention, as opposed to any Joe Blow that can answer a phone."



Someone here was wondering how Sarah Palin felt about the bank bailout and also about the MSNBC reporter that took on a formidable opponent, one 13 year old smart girl:

"As I told Lemure, Sarah supported her running mate, and he tried to work for the bail-out. I never saw her fully endorse the bail out, except to say that something needed to be done. This little girl stuck to her guns and promoted the US Constitution, that is one proud daddy! I know I would be. Splat might be too strong, but this little girl held her own with a seasoned (P)MSNBC reporter, she did great. I think this lady needs to start looking in strollers next time to find a fight she can win."

I posted this to an article about the 2000+ page Senate Health Care bill:

"This has been proposed before, but I think it should get more traction now. EVERY Bill presented to the congress should start, "Under Article ## of the US Constitution, we see that the US Congress has the authority to pass a bill concerning (fill in the blank). That way, when someone asks Nancy where in the constitution the government has the authority to pass such a law, like mandates forcing us to buy health insurance, she will be able to come up with something more than " are you serious?"

This was in response to someone saying, "the GOP is killing this country":

"er...um....WHO"S IN CHARGE RIGHT NOW!!!!! The GOP is just trying to put the brakes on in this run-away down hill train. It's people that don't give a Shiite about the Constitution of this country that are tearing it down. "

And finally, someone saying that "I wander how many Republicans will read the Health Care Bill? They didn't even read the Patriot Act.:

"Give me an example of how the Patriot act infringed on your rights. Did you call someone in the Mideast that might have something to do with terrorism? Did you transfer money to Syria, or Afghanistan? Then maybe you were watched, but tell me, how did the patriot act do anything to you?
Now tell me where in the constitution you can find where is says I have to buy medical insurance to be a free member of this country, and if I don't I could go to jail. PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!"


It was fun tearing some of these folks a new one, but reading many of these posts, it just shows how truly uninformed some many people are on very important subjects. God helps us all!

No comments: