Monday, May 19, 2008

This is Scary, Infuriating, Maddening, If it's True!



http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3340274697167011147


I found this on Neal's News, Neal Boortz' web site. I thought I'd watch a little of it just to see what he was talking about, after the first few minutes I was hooked, I watched the whole hour and 15 minutes. He's a little hard to take, but, if what he says has any merit at all, and I'm seeing some of it come to pass as of today, we may be in a world of hurt. Try to make it though the whole thing, and think about the price of gas today, this was recorded before Oct. 24th, 2007. What he says is plausible, and where he gets his info from is credible. He will make you think, and what I'm thinking is making me uncomfortable.

If you're wandering why we won't pump oil from ANWR, it's not because environmentalists, and Global Warming, think about that as you watch, and all the conspiracies that come to mind. Who's making more money off the sale of oil than the "Big Oil Companies", see what he says and then think about it. Why is the U.S. Dollar falling like a rock? Why is oil so important? It's not why you think.


The embedded video is the first part of 8, if you want to see the whole thing, click on the link to the Google Video. He might be a loon, he might be way out there, but if he's not.....

No comments: