Friday, March 21, 2008

My Easter wish to you.



When I look to the Cross, I see the Gift, of Jesus....
I don't deserve it, but there it is, Broken for me, Bleeding for me,
and God says...
Take it, for I so love the world,
Take it, for he is My son....
Take it, My gift of Grace...
Take it, My love for you..

We look around, us and see, what we think is love, what we hope is love,
but we come back to You, our Lord, and we find the gift of the Dove,
and you say....
Take it, for I so love the world,
Take it, for He is My son...
Take it, My gift of Grace...
Take it, My love for you...

There's no way to earn it, only one thing to do, just open your heart wide and do as he asks us do,...

Take it, for He so loves the world,
Take it, for that is his son,
Take it, His gift of Grace,
Take it, His love for you.....

Take it, it's all for you....

When we look to the cross, we see the gift of Jesus.....

Lyrics to "Take it" by Thomas Kirk.

No comments: